Sunday, April 15, 2018

Ready player one

Ready player one

Director: Steven Spielberg

Cast:
Tye Sheridan as Wade Watts / parzival
Olivia Cooke as Samantha Cook / Art3mis
Ben Mendelsohn as Nolan Sorrento

This movie is science fiction adventure and mixed with animation. The concept of this movie is just like what I dreamed/imagined when I was in middle school, like what if there have another world/dimension existed besides Earth, then people can do all the crazy things in there. Back to the movie, the story-line is pretty interesting but predictable. Personally, I like the hidden messages of each mission (the three keys). The first key, to tell people to take a step back and there will be a bigger world in front of us. It means we should not only blindly forcing the result that we can see right now, sometimes the answer and truth are on the back. The Second key, life is short, so we need to be careful on our decision making to avoid regrets. The third key, win or lose is not the best part of a game, knowing how to enjoy the game is the true rule in our life. By the way, I never realized it’s a two hours long movie, maybe is because it doesn’t have any boring scenes in the whole movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment