Release date: December 20th, 2017
Starring: Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, Michelle Williams, Rebecca Ferguson, Zendaya
Director: Michael Gracey
It is the best movie that I have watched during the winter break. The Greatest Showman is a musical drama film having a lovely and encouraging storyline. Moreover, every single soundtrack is awesome, I personally like “this is me” the most, it is a very touching song, giving a message that out-looking can never beat over inner beauty.
By the way, I know the original character, P. T. Barnum, is not that "great" back in the time. However, just by the movie itself, it indicates plenty positive messages. I would strongly recommend everyone to watch this movie, The Greatest Showman.
It's a great movie. Is not every movie that makes me smile from the minute one. The opening is so powerful, the story is well explained and the music was so perfect. Go watch it!
ReplyDelete